Become a Gump’s affiliate partner and earn a commission on every online order referred by your website. Gump’s has teamed up with the Google Affiliate Network to provide publishers with trusted third-party tracking, real-time reporting, and monthly commission checks. If you are already a Google publisher, you can skip the form and sign up for the Gump’s affiliate program directly through the Google Member’s Area. It is a smart and simple way to earn money with on-site advertising.
If you are not already a Google publisher, please click on the application link to start earning commissions.
What is the Gump’s San Francisco Affiliate Program?
The Gump’s affiliate program allows you to earn money by placing a Gump’s banner, button, or text link on your website. When visitors click on the link and make a purchase from our online store, you will earn a commission on each purchase.
How much will I earn?
4% on qualified sales*. With an average order size of $220, that’s over $8 in commission per online order! Gump’s also offers a 7-day cookie return window.
Simple steps to sign up:
- 1. Click here to complete the online application and read the detailed rules for the Gump’s affiliate program.
- 2. Check your email for confirmation.
Affiliate Program Rules
Please note that, regardless of your declared promotional methods, publishers must adhere to the rules set forth in our Keyword Link Usage Recommendations and Keyword Link Publisher Instructions found within the Link Detail section as well as the following:
- Upon applying to the Gump’s affiliate program, your website must be complete and fully functioning. We do not approve applications where the submitted site is an auction site, forum, adult or porn site, an under construction page, or a template site devoid of content. Gump’s reserves the right to refuse any site that does not meet our quality and content standards. Gump’s also reserves the right to reject any site for any reason.
- Your website and marketing programs may not promote or display pornography, hate speech, and/or illegal or infringed content. It may also not promote racism or violence and/or contain profanity.
- Your website may not contain any virus, worm, backdoor, spyware, adware, pop-ups, pop-unders, or any other type of code or executable that could harm the end user’s computer, or alter settings within the end-user’s browser. Your website may not contain Browser Helper Objects (BHO) or any kind of downloadable toolbar or search bar software.
- You may not market any Gump’s San Francisco products, offers or discounts through email marketing.
- Affiliate agrees to not bid on the Gump’s San Francisco name or any Gump’s San Francisco trademarks , including common misspellings or confusingly similar trademarks, on any pay for placement/pay per click search engines. Affiliate also agrees to not utilize, advertise or otherwise promote any Gump’s San Francisco trademarked terms in the headline or description copy associated with pay-for-placement/pay per click search engine without prior written approval from the Affiliate Marketing team at Gump’s. The following phrases or terms are considered trademarked and/or like brand terms of Gump’s San Francisco:
- Gump’s San Francisco/Gumps San Francisco
- Gump’s by mail/Gumps by mail
(This list may be updated from time-to-time.)
* Qualified sales exclude phone orders and orders placed on the Gump’s Gift Registry website.
Last updated April 1, 2010.